Tuesday, June 26, 2007

If you are reading this,

My ability to blog via crackberry is confirmed. Just touched down in caracas. There is a mexican sitting in the exit row in front of me who is absolutely incredulous of the idea that an american would leave his house to watch soccer, much less embark on a trip such as this.

I must go now. Time to get off the plane. I hope this proves to be the correct decision. I am encouraged by the fact that almost everyone I've encountered since I got to houston as approached me in spanish. I think that somehow means I am less likely to be sniper fodder.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Rish - luv the blog.
Hope the tkt situation doesn't cause problems.
Have a cerveza for me,
SuperLimey

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith, bro.

US!